Pack 1910 is pleased to announce the Camp Card Sales program is underway!
Oh, and did I mention they best part? This fundraiser is completely RISK FREE! That's right. Any cards you don't sell, you simply return them and you're done. Risk Free.
The top and probably the way to obtain the easiest sell is to show an automatic return of your investment by simply spending money at Kroger!
- $5.00 off with a $50 purchase at Kroger
- Up to 50% off Texas Rangers games… see them over and over at almost ½ price!
- 50% off Hawaiian Falls water park, and a new year round Adventure Park.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Aquarium at Grapevine Mills.
- $1.00 off Wendy’s Combo Meal ---All Year LONG!
- Papa John’s 40% off
If you can get your son to sell 30 Camp Cards, that's a $150 sale and a $75 commission, or, stated differently, your Scout has paid for almost 80% of Day Camp!
While this is an optional fundraiser, we want to encourage participation in order to lessen the direct financial burden on our Pack families. Selling teaches perseverance and being thrifty. Besides, every Scout deserves the opportunity to pay his own way.
Card check out was at the March 8 Pack meeting. If you were unable to make the meeting, please see April to check out your cards OR sign up for one of the slots for store-front sales at Kroger. I encourage to you to do your best! It's a VERY easy sell!
The value of selling Camp Cards:
- Mustang District Day Camp ($95) - 38 cards
- Cub Scout/Webelos Resident Camp ($135) - 54 cards
- NASA (Webelos Only in August) ($55) - 22 cards
Want one more incentive? Three top selling Scouts from each district will earn a chance
to be awarded a new game console at June round tables!
All unsold cards and funds are due on or before Tuesday, May 3.