OUR 2015 FALL CAMPOUT IS GOING TO BE A WILD ONE!!! September 19-20 Pack 1910 is going to FOSSIL RIM WILDLIFE CENTER in Glen Rose! It's going to be an AWESOME experience for everyone!
- Three educational programs
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- Air conditioned/heated facilities (bunk beds)
- Shower facilities near the bunkhouse
- A guided hike (weather permitting)
- A guided safari ride through the park
The cost will be $93.50 per person
****obviously with the BSA Cub Scout program change happening in June, we will do our best to incorporate the educational programs we select for our overnighter into the advancement requirements for each rank as well as the World Conservation Award
***The Camp Card fundraiser will be a way for the boys to offset their camp fee.