The Core Value for the month of September is COOPERATION.
Cooperation is being helpful and working together with others toward a common goal. Cooperation is also a key element in teamwork. In the Cub Scout program, boys will gain a better understanding of the importance of supporting each other as they play games and learn new skills.
- We can do more working together than I can do alone.
- Every person has a unique contribution to make to the group.
- Success is gained when everyone works together.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Things in life come easier if you know how to get along and cooperate with others.