The culmination and celebration of a year of hard work is something Pack 1910 scouts look forward to. Our annual bridging celebration and potluck is definitely one of our most anticipated events. It is THIS SUNDAY!
The Scouts will begin with a graduation bridging to their new ranks in the prayer garden of the United Methodist Church of Keller at 3pm. So, have them present in their full field uniform looking sharp. They will be presented with their new neckerchief and slides.
Then, it’s time for some fun over at the H-Center! They will all have a BLAST with our water activities and outdoor games. Plus, we all get to enjoy a casual meal together in fellowship.
A gentle reminder that this will serve as the last Pack Meeting until September. Another post will be made on the fun summer events we have in store! Be sure to save the date for those.
Be sure to check your e-mail (and/or spam folder) for the Sign-up Genius that went out regarding sign-ups for potluck items. In order to make this great event EVEN BETTER, we need a little help from everyone. So, thank you in advance for stepping up and helping the Pack go!
- Sunday, May 22 at 3pm
- United Methodist Church Prayer Garden for Bridging then a short walk to the Hallelujah Center for the potluck and games. (Feel free to drop your food items off before the bridging).
- Scouts should arrive in full field uniform
- Bring drinks for your family
- Scouts should BRING a sun shirt, swim shorts and shoes that can get wet
- Don’t forget to bring your camp chairs
- Bring a towel
- Sign up for one or more of the slots to cover needed items for the potluck
- Did I mention to bring drinks for your family?
- Oh yeah, and chairs, too
- Last but not least – Don’t forget to bring your cameras!
If you have any questions, please contact April or your den leaders.