Oh, and did I mention they best part? This fundraiser is completely free! That's right. Any cards you don't sell, you simply return them and you're done. Risk Free.
All unsold cards and funds are due to April at the Committee Meeting held May 2.
What specific savings can the boys sell from these cards?
The top and probably the way to obtain the easiest sell is to show an automatic return of your investment by simply spending money at Kroger!
- $5.00 off with a $50 purchase at Kroger
- Up to 50% off Texas Rangers games… see them over and over at almost ½ price!
- 50% off Hawaiian Falls water park, and a new year round Adventure Park.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Aquarium at Grapevine Mills.
- $1.00 off Wendy’s Combo Meal ---All Year LONG!
- Papa John’s 40% off
If you can get your son to sell 3 packs of 10 Camp Cards, that's a $150 sale and a $75 commission, or, stated differently, your Scout has paid for 75% of Day Camp! This is an optional fundraiser, however, we want to encourage participation in order to lessen the direct financial burden on our Pack families so we have ordered enough Camp Cards for each boy to check out 30 to sell. Selling teaches perseverance and being thrifty. Besides, every Scout deserves the opportunity to pay his own way.
Cards will be distributed at the March 8 Pack Meeting. I encourage to you to do your best! It's a VERY easy sell!