The culmination and celebration of a year of hard work is something Pack 1910 scouts look forward to. Our annual bridging celebration and picnic is definitely one of our do-no-miss events! The Scouts will have a BLAST with our water activities, and we all get to enjoy a casual meal together then watch our boys bridge to the next rank in their journey. This will also serve as the last official Pack Meeting until September. Another post will be made on the fun summer events we have in store! Be sure to save the date for those!
So, be sure to check your e-mail (and/or spam folder) for the Sign-up Genius that went out today. In order to make this great event EVEN BETTER, we need a little help from everyone. So, thank you in advance for stepping up and helping the Pack go!
More reminders will be sent before the event but, in short:
- Sunday, May 31 at 3pm
- First United Methodist Church Hallelujah Center
- have your scout show up in a sun shirt and swim shorts (and shoes that can get wet) -- a towel would be a great idea too!
- bring your scout's full uniform to change into for the bridging ceremony
- sign up for one or more of the slots to cover needed items for the picnic
- bring chairs
- bring drinks for your family
- bring your cameras
If you have any questions, please contact April or your den leaders.