Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reminders!

 Don't forget to RSVP on the two e-vites that have been distributed. 

The first is for the Medieval Times event in May.  Please remember that we need your $10 per person deposit.

The second is for the location of the spring campout.  I would like to hear from all families so that I know all voices and opinions are heard.  

My son is in baseball, too, and I realize that spring sports are starting up.  This means that to go camping, we will likely miss a game.  I'm okay with that.  As a Pack we only camp twice a year. Once baseball starts, he will likely have games once or twice a week and once on the weekends.  So, I'm okay with missing one.  I don't, however, want to miss a campout... and I don't want YOU to miss having your voice heard!  Please RSVP today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once it has been reviewed and approved, it will be posted on the site.